Link download 1: download 2: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/colorzilla/bhlhnicpbhignbdhedgjhgdocnmhomnpMusic. For more free related video visit: This is a colorzilla tutorial video, by watching this video you can copy or save any. ColorZilla for the Google Chrome browser is a handy extension that allows you to analyze the current webpage and to select specific colors to use them or get information. You can use it to get a. Flickriver - view images as a 'river of photos' and more.
Publisher:Publisher Listed Programs
Colorpick Eyedropper App
Release Date: 2018-07-18 Changelog
Submit Date: 2018-07-18
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32-Bit/64-Bit)
Colorzilla Alternative Chrome
ColorZilla is an extension for Google Chrome. It assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks - both basic and advanced.
With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can Zoom the page you are viewing and measure distances between any two points on the page.ColorZilla's built-in palette browser allows you to choose colors from pre-defined color sets and saving in custom palettes your most used colors. DOM spying features allow getting various information about DOM elements quickly and easily.
- Eyedropper - get the color of any pixel in the browser window
- An advanced Color Picker similar to ones that can be found in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Zoom option makes picking colors easier
- Palette Viewer and editor. Palettes fully compatible with GIMP.
- Webpage DOM Color Analyzer - analyze DOM element colors on any Web page, find out what CSS rules set the colors, locate corresponding elements
- Online Palette Viewer - allows viewing, bookmarking and sharing any color palette online, click here for an example
- History and Favorites palettes
- Page Pan option allows to quickly pan the page without using the scroll bars
- Displays element information like tag name, class, id, size, relative mouse position etc.
- Outline elements under the cursor
- Multi-platform - works on MS Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
- Manipulate colors by their Red/Green/Blue or Hue/Saturations/Value components.
- Auto copy the generated or sampled colors in CSS RGB, Hex and other formats.
- Launch the DOM Inspector or Firebug (if present) with the last selected element
- Measure the distance between any two points in the browser window
- Get the color of dynamic elements (hovered links etc.) by resampling the last sampled pixel
- Customize the Color Picker resolution to give the best performance vs color precision
- Can be hidden when not in use
Review Date: 2009-02-21
Other Thoughts: Great for designers.
Great color palette.