BlueMedicare Preferred (HMO) Clay and Duval. Diagnosti c Services/Labs/Imaging. Prior Authorization is required for certain services. Call Member Services for additional information. In-Network: Laboratory Services. Alignment Care Centers: $0 Copay. All other locations: $5 Copay. Diagnostic Ultrasound. Advanced Imaging Services. HMO coverage is offered by Health Options Inc., DBA Florida Blue HMO, an HMO affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. Dental, Life and Disability are offered by Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc., DBA Florida Combined Life, an affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. Copay per Visit/ Value Choice Provider: $0 Copay - Visits 1-2 Deductible + $150 Copay for remaining Visits Not Covered Out-of-Network only covered out-of-state. If you have a hospital Facility fee (e.g., hospital room) Deductible + 50% Not Covered Inpatient Rehab Services limited to 30 days.
BlueMedicare Preferred (HMO) and BlueMedicare Preferred POS (HMO -POS) Phone Numbers and Website. If you are a member of this plan, call us at 1-844-783-5189, TTY 1: -800-955-8770. If you are not a member of this plan, call us at 1- 855-601-9465, TTY 1:- 800-955-8770. Florida Blue and Florida Blue HMO do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or health status in the administration of their plans, including enrollment and benefit determinations.Are you having a difficult time finding Florida health insurance that provides you with great coverage, flexibility, and a reasonable premium? If so, perhaps you have not considered Florida Blue Options plans yet. Florida Blue used to call themselves Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, This means that they are affiliated with the national network of Blue Cross companies, and members of Blue Options can take advantage of this huge network to save money on covered services statewide and countrywide.We are Secure Health Options, a leading health insurance agency in the state of Florida. We are here to help you compare Florida Blue health insurance quotes for individuals and families. Contact us with your questions or for help signing up for a new health insurance plan.
Understanding Florida Blue Insurance OptionsBlue Cross Blue Shield of Florida offers these policies on the health insurance marketplace, and that means that they have to conform to the guidelines of the Affordable Care Act. They cannot decline any applicants because of pre-existing health conditions and must provide essential health benefits like coverage for maternity, vaccines, hospital stays, emergency room visits, and laboratory tests. Children get dental and vision benefits. Additionally, many middle-income earners can qualify for tax credits that help pay part of the premium.Keep some things in mind about these health insurance marketplace options:
- The company offers Blue Options in all of the levels, and this includes Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Consumers can choose deductibles between $0 and $7,000.
- With a variety of Blue Options everyday health plans, Blue Options all copay plans, and Blue Options essential plans, most people can find excellent coverage that works with their budget.
Florida Blue Options PPO Health Insurance Plans
Florida Blue Hmo CopayThe main advantage of these plans is that they offer members a lot of freedom. This flexibility provides a great benefit for people who live inside of the state, have kids going to college in another state, or who spend time traveling outside of Florida. Like any PPO, this one uses a network of health providers in order to keep costs down and make it easier to access medical services.Learn why the Florida Blue Options PPO is so great:
- Blue Options PPO health insurance plans use a statewide network, so you can find providers anywhere in Florida.
- You also get access to the BlueCard network, and this lets you get in-network benefits all over the United States.
- Better yet, your services can still be covered if you decide to step outside the network, but they will be covered at a lower level.
- Emergency services are covered at the network rate anywhere in the country too.
Blue Options HSA Health Insurance PlansThe Florida Blue Options HSA plans offer most of the same advantages as the PPO, but they work a little differently. You choose a high deductible major medical policy and also set up a health savings account, or HSA.Consider some features and benefits of an HSA:
- You can deduct money that you save in your account from your taxes, and this gives you a way to use pre-tax earnings to pay bills and earn an extra tax deduction.
- You are also allowed to pay some for some things with your account that major medical does not cover. Examples are dental and vision services for adults.
- Any unused money rolls over to the next year, and you can withdraw any leftover funds without a penalty when you hit retirement age.