Well, the title says it all. You can become a pro sounding player by using this AWESOME software… Guitar Pro 7. It’s got a nice clean, look to it and its super easy to use. Simply plug in some numbers on the screen and you have tab for your music. Its as simple as that.
Guitar Pro 7 is the most amazing software I have ever owned. It is simply numero 1 when it comes to guitar players. There are tons of things you can do within this software and if you are into composing music (guitar and instrumental music) then this software is for you.
Upgrade Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software Upgrade Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 licenses every 30 days. Annual members can use the apps for up Upgrade Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 to 99 days in offline mode. Still you can manually update Guitar Pro 7 from the program itself as follow: Go to Guitar Pro 7 Check for updates on macOS X. Go to Help Check for updates on Windows. 2/2/ Overview 2/2/1/ Guitar Pro 7, what is it? Guitar Pro is a complete workshop for all guitarists — beginning or advanced —. This new version brings numerous improvements and new features: click on many notation elements of the score to edit them edit tablatures for guitars from 3 to 10 strings get direct access to the mySongBook score library customize your MIDI imports connect your guitar to. Guitar Pro 7.5 upgrade €34.95 Step up to the next level with Guitar Pro 7.5! Benefit from the preferential price if you already own an earlier version. (versions 1 to 6).
I was too stubborn to look for a teacher or even software that I didn’t know existed. You don’t have to be like me.
Start playing and composing like the pros do!
You can go ahead and try other software for composing and you may find good ones like Finale and Sibelius. But if you are a guitar playing songwriter look no further. Stop wasting your time inside other not so great tablature editors. Guitar Pro 7 is easy to use, easy to navigate and produces clean looking scores.
I can’t contain my excitement for this new release. Check it out today. Simply click on the link and you will get a bunch of videos and tutorials at your fingertips before you decide to purchase. I got my upgrade for $38 because I had Guitar Pro 6. So if you have any other version of Guitar Pro then you have this deal as well.
What are you waiting for? If you are serious about playing and composing guitar parts and songs, extra long licks, massive riffs…then you need this software.
Too many times have you forgotten your ideas. Too many times you can’t remember what that tiny little licks was. Stop all that nonsense and get this version of Guitar Pro.
1) It costs less than 2 lessons from a guitar teacher. Its under $80 bucks. If you’ve ever taken a good guitar lesson from a reputable teacher, you know how expensive it can be. If you don’t have the cash, put it on your credit card or simply download the free trial. Its totally worth it. Thanks to guitar pro, I have great looking scores. They even look better than Finale’s Scores.
2) The 2nd reason you should get guitar pro is that you can loop different sections of a song, single measures and even parts of a measure. This means you can practice those hard licks that have been frustrating for way too long…which leads me to the next reason… Costs less than 2 lessons and comes with a free guitar method.
3) Guitar Pro allows you to speed up, slow down and change keys of any lick, song or idea, with the click of a mouse.
4) Transpose any lick or scale up or down an octave with the use of their transpose tool. Costs less than 2 lessons and comes with a free guitar method.
5) Compose with strings, brass, percussion, bass guitar, clean guitar and distorted guitars.
6) Put effects on any of these instruments by simply adding a pedal, eq, or a massive amplifier. Costs less than 2 lessons and comes with a free guitar method.
7) You can export the midi into any other DAW (digital audio workstation). This means any composing you do with violins, or trumpets or cellos, or other guitars…can be imported into any other DAW in audio or midi form. Guitar pro opens up pretty quickly, much quicker than other programs for example, and this allows me to quickly put in a lick, a melody, a progression, or a string section. Then, when I’m ready to record I simply export the file from the Guitar pro file that I have saved in my song folder straight into Cubase, or the one you like to use.
8) You can export countless pdf and audio files to share with your friends. Costs less than 2 lessons and comes with a free guitar method.
9) There are websites and other players that share guitar pro files allowing you to collaborate on music all the time. www.gprotab.net
10) It allows you different tunings. So if you want to experiment with chords or licks, solos or anything else in a specific tuning, you absolutely can. Costs less than 2 lessons and comes with a free guitar method.
There are many more reasons you should get this software and I will show you how to use it in a later post. For now start practicing like a pro, by clicking the banner below:
As you can see its got a nice looking layout. Perfect for us guitar players. My favorite part of this software is that you can add dynamics to any note(S). If you look at the left side of the picture you will see f, ff, fff.
Those marks stand for loud, louder and loudest. Thats my favorite part ;). There are tons of features that you will love. The screenshot has no tab but you can definitely add tab with one click of the mouse.
Here is an audio mp3 version of this piece. Oh yea, did I forget to mention you can now export in mp3 and FLAC? You can.
For midi it sounds pretty damn good to me. But the great thing is that you can export it and import the midi or audio into your DAW of choice!
This is a classical sounding, modern composing technique using the octatonic scale.
Its going to sound eery, and strange. Just how I like it.http://mikesoca.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/OCTATONIC-ASSIGNMENT-Revision-2.mp3
Here is Testament’s “Over the Wall” exported into mp3 (you can also export WAV) with Guitar Pro 7.http://mikesoca.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Testament-Over-The-Wall-.mp3
As you can see the options are great and the practicing techniques you will learn by looping, slowing down the audio in the program will make you a better student of the instrument. What I mean is that you will be practicing in efficient ways by learning the songs you LOVE and not lessons you HATE. You will automatically be playing to a metronome because the drums are your metronome now. If you always practice without a metronome, now you can play along and you can count on improving your timing and rhythm simply by using Guitar Pro.
Check it out today and send me a recording of your playing when you’re ripping through some scales or your favorite solo! Guaranteed to make you a better practicer and player.
Get it today!!!
Editing sheet music
has never been easier
Guitar Pro allows you to edit your music scores and tablature for guitar, bass, and ukulele, as well as create backing tracks for drums or piano. This is a most thorough yet user-friendly tool for musicians who wish to get better, compose, or simply play along. Download our free trial and start editing your own music.Guitar Pro features
Guitar Pro 7.5,
a major step forward
This new version is free for Guitar Pro 7 users. Opening tool windows by clicking on the score, file explorer, tablature editing for 9- and 10- strings guitars, mySongBook integration, batch conversion tool, MIDI import improvement, better orchestral soundbanks, enhanced drums view – discover the many new features of this update.See what's new in Guitar Pro 7.5
The library of music scores
created by Guitar Pro
Upgrade From Guitar Pro 6 To 7
mySongBook brings you over 2,000 Guitar Pro transcriptions of your favorite songs available directly in the Guitar Pro software. You can shop for music scores by the unit or with our full access subscription that allows you to collect files from the entire library.Browse the music scores
Guitar Rig 5 Pro Upgrade
The Guitar Pro team is committed to assisting you.