Meet Mailbutler, your personal assistant that brings productivity-boosting features straight to Apple Mail! Featured on MacUpdate, Lifehacker, MacStories.Top email productivity tools to take control of your inbox.35 Best Google Chrome Extensions in 2018. Snooze: Focus on what matters!
Mac Uninstall Mailbutler
Undo send for Apple Mail
Mailbutler Mac Download
Undo send is a core Mailbutler feature available to users of all subscription tiers, including Essential (free) users. It allows Apple Mail users to set a delay period for their emails and recall them before reaching the recipient.
Mailbutler Mac Alternative
How to recall emails in Apple Mail
Find out how to unsend an email with Apple Mail on Mac in a few easy steps by following the instructions below.
Mailbutler Macos Catalina
- The new Mailbutler Beta is a free download, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mailbutler website. For more information, visit the Mailbutler website. The New Mailbutler Beta Download Mailbutler Beta Screenshot Application Icon. Based in Berlin, Germany, Mailbutler GmbH develops productivity enhancing software for macOS.
- Mailbutler is a light-weight application for Gmail and Apple Mail that delivers an extensive suite of productivity tools to help users better achieve work-life balance: Send Later, Snooze, Tracking, Signature, Notes, Tasks, Templates, and more.
- Notes – MailButler allows you to easily convert emails in Apple’s Mail application into notes in Evernote. This conversion includes formatting, file attachments, tags, reminder date and other meta information. Notes created by MailButler contain a direct reference to the source email that it was created from.
- Download and install Mailbutler for Apple Mail
- Log in to your Mailbutler dashboard and go to Preferences
- Check the Enable undo send box and set your default delay period
- Click Save preferences
- Immediately after sending an email, a pop-up box will appear from your menu bar, giving you the option to cancel the sending
- Click Undo Send to edit the email before sending it again
- If you have disabled the popover you can click on the Undo Send menu bar icon to have it appear manually