Customize your OpenTTD experience via community-made mods downloaded through an in-game content service, including real-world vehicles, new industry sets, custom scenarios, and more. Free and open-source OpenTTD is free and open-source software, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. OpenTTD is under ongoing development. This section shows some interesting features and eyecandy of OpenTTD. If you think you have screenshots worthy of inclusion in this section, drop a mail to [email protected] You can write a short story as a caption. Only images in PNG format will be accepted! Click on one of.
BaNaNaS is a content service, which offers Base graphics/sound And Newgrfs And Noais And Scenarios.
All this content is available via both this webpage, and the OpenTTD game client. BaNaNaS allows easy access to the latest versions of those files for everyone.
- Content Id: scenario/0000191b: Name: MegaTrack: Project site: Tags: AV 9.8; FIRS 4; NARS; NARS Addon; Road Hog; S.U.V; Squid Ate FISH; Unsinkable Sam; eGRVTS 2.
- Additional graphics, sound, and music sets can be downloaded via the ingame content download manager. Please refer to the readme for more information. For all binaries officially released by us we publish the MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 checksums.
If you want to use BaNaNaS:
- This is a volunteer project. Do not litter.
- For downloading content, prefer using OpenTTD's build-in content downloader. But packages are also available for download on this page.
- For uploading content:
- Read our terms of service. This is no lawyer blah-blah. This is a volunteer project, please do not try to cheat the system.
- Login via GitHub.
- Upload updates or new content.
- If you used BaNaNaS before 27 April 2020, see here how to migrate your user account.
OpenTTD 1.9.3 is now published.
Yet another service release for 1.9, while we are also working towards making a 1.10 version.
This release especially focuses on two issues hitting macOS users:Many have had really bad performance, with framerates below 10 on the title screen.The cause was identified to be colourspace conversions happening (big thanks to SoothedTau in issue #7644) and found a fix.There is a risk this causes incorrect colours, hopefully that’s an acceptable trade-off.Additionally, some misconfigured multiplayer servers have been sending out server names with invalid UTF-8 text, revealing a bug in text handling on macOS, causing crashes.This has also been fixed.
Apart from those two bugs, there are also some other improvements: UI scaling fixes, text fixes, file browser sorting, and it’s become a little easier to send vehicles to oil rigs and other water industries.For those playing city builder scenarios in particular, a certain playstyle was causing crashes when building road stops over one-way roads, this is also fixed.