10 project(s) on this page
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions are a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.
Qmmp Skins Linux
Qmmp Xmms Skins
GNamp qmmp XMMS Skins. Winamp classic XMMS Skins. XMMS Turquoise XMMS Skins. Fire XMMS Skins. AA+VU Skin Pack (De-branded) fixed!! Winamp5 Classified skin for XMMS XMMS Skins. Audacious Default Amber XMMS Skins. Bento Classified. Qmmp is an Open Source Qt-based multimedia player with an interface similar to Winamp or XMMS. Qmmp includes support for XMMS, Winamp skins, MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC+ streams, MMS (experimental), MPRIS (1.0 and 2.0), embedded CUE (for FLAC and WavPack), CUE sheet, CDDB, removable device detection (via HAL or UDisks), video playback via Mplayer, and multiple playlists. QMMP 1.4.4 QMMP is an Qt-based audio-player. The user interface is similar to Winamp or XMMS, which compatible skins can be used of. It supports a plethora of audio formats, like MP3, Ogg Vorbis/Opus, FLAC, Musepack, WavePack, MOD files, AAC, Audio CDs, WMA and other ffmpeg-supported encodings, PCM, MIDI, SID, and Chiptune files.
One can try this skin to see what has been implemented so far. QTLOGGINGRULES='modernui.xml.parser.debug=true' qmmp enables skin xml parser debug QTLOGGINGRULES='modernui.script.loader.debug=true' qmmp enables script loader debug QTLOGGINGRULES='modernui.script.interpreter.debug=true' qmmp enables bytecode interpreter. How to find, load, change and apply Qmmp skinshttp://www.linuxzanasostale.com/.