WavePad Sound Editor is an audio editing program that provides several versions. Customers are wondering what it can do and how to purchase the right version. Therefore, we will tell you the introduction and review about WavePad sound editor in this post.
- Wavepad Audio Editor Mod Apk
- Download Wavepad Audio Editor Free
- Wavepad Audio Editor Online
- Wavepad Audio Editor Apk
Part 1: What is WavePad Sound Editor?
WavePad Sound Editor Master’s Edition is a powerful and robust audio editing software.The program provides users with the widest possible options for editing audio, such as copying, deleting and inserting parts of audio, as well as adding various sound effects.
- When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg, and more.
- Download page for WavePad Audio Editor. Download software for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle.
- 1. Cut, copy, paste, trim audio files or adjust volume on the timeline.
- 2. Include several audio effects, like amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, etc.
- 3. Support a wide range of audio formats including MP3, WAV, VOX, M4A, and more.
- 4. Batch process audio files at the same time.
- 5. Export audio files with sample rates up to 192 KHz.
- 1. WavePad Sound Editor is able to open multiple tracks at one time.
- 2. The interface is easy to navigate.
- 1. It is not available to IOS High Sierra.
- 2. It cannot add audio to video.
How to use WavePad Sound Editor
Step 1: Download the audio wave editor and install it on your computer. Run the program and go to File > Open File.
Step 2: Choose Open an Audio File to import a sound file or hit Start a New Recording. The latter will trigger the audio recording screen and capture sound for editing later.
Tip: If you want to process multiple audio files, select Batch Process Multiple Files in the Open File dialog.
Step 3: To edit the sounds, go to the Edit menu after importing. Here you can find Delete, Split, Join, Trim, Silence and other tools. Splitting the audio into two parts, for example, place your cursor to the right place and hit Split on the top ribbon.
Step 4: If you want to add sound effects, such as Amplify, Normalize, Echo, and more, go to the Levels menu and select corresponding effect. Then adjust the custom options on the popup dialog.
Tip: The full sound effects library is only available within the WavePad Master Edition.
Step 5: When audio editing is done, click File > Save File As. Navigate to the location to save the audio file, drop the audio file name in the box next to File name, and select your favorite audio format from the Save as type drop-down menu. Click the Save button to finish it.
Frequently Ask Questions
1. How much does WavePad Sound Editor cost?
There are three versions, a free version, the Master Edition and Standard Edition. The first one can be downloaded free on the official website with limited features. The Master Edition costs $34.99 with full features including SFX Library, and the Standard Edition costs $24.99 without VST plugins support or SFX Library.
2. How can I convert cassette tapes to a digital format?
Step 1: Connect the Line Out from your cassette to the Line In of the soundcard.
Step 2: Open WavePad Sound Editor, go to Options > Line In and click Ok.
Step 3: Hit OK and then Record. Next, play the cassette. When it is done, save the recording.
3. What file conversions does WavePad support?
WavePad Sound Editor supports all audio formats on Windows. The Mac version does not support CAF, CDA, DSS, DVF, M4R, MID, MP2, etc.
4. Can I record my voice over a music using WavePad?
Step 1: Open WavePad Sound Editor and record your voice.
Step 2: Import both the music and the voice files. Copy the voice track and locate the music file.
Step 3: Click Paste Mix in the Edit menu.
Part 2: Top 4 alternatives to WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is not the only option to record and edit audio files on computer. You can find the best alternatives below.
Top 1: AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate
AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate is the multi-function media converter and editor. It can convert over 300 audio and video formats, and lets you edit the audio files as you like.
- 1. Edit music ID3 tag like cover, year, genre, artist, and other information.
- 2. Extract audio files from videos and DVDs for music listening.
- 3. Trim audio length, merge clips, and adjust audio volume.
- 4. Adjust the audio encoder, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
- 1. The free trial version will only handle limited length for the audio file.
Top 2: Audacity
- 1. Open-source and completely free of charge without ads or paid plans.
- 2. Record you voice or import a sound file for editing.
- 3. Split, cut and merge audio files on the timeline.
- 4. Export or record audio with sample rate up to 192 KHz.
- 5. Pack with effects and VST plugin.
- 1. The interface of the wave editor seems outdated.
Top 3: Wavosaur
- 1. Support multitrack audio and batch processing.
- 2. Offer classic audio editing tools, like cut, copy, paste, paste mix, trim, delete, and undo.
- 3. Include plentiful custom options, such as mute, channel convert, change volume, etc.
- 4. Apply effects to multiple tracks at one time.
Wavepad Audio Editor Mod Apk
- 1. This alternative to WavePad Sound Editor needs some plugins, such as VST effects plug-ins.
Top 4: Adobe Audition CC
Download Wavepad Audio Editor Free
- 1. Remove sound or reduce noise from audio files smartly.
- 2. Edit the audio file in various forms, like wave, spectrum and more.
- 3. Support all audio formats.
- 4. Adjust volume of any audio files with multiple ways.
Wavepad Audio Editor Online
- 1. It does not support MIDI.
- 2. This wave file editor is expensive.
Wavepad Audio Editor Apk
This post has told you what WavePad Sound Editor is and how to use it. If you need more options, you can find three best alternatives in the second part.