We've been using Teams for chat, collaboration, and Teams-to-Teams calls and meeting between ourselves for about 2 years now so everyone was already very familiar with Teams. Now for the fun stuff with Teams Business Voice. I bought about 10 Yealink T56A Teams phones (about $170/each).
- The Webex Content Sharing extension is an enhancement for the Webex Meetings and Webex Teams web apps. These apps allow you to join meetings fast, directly from your browser. If you’re using the Webex Meetings or Webex Teams web app, and you want to share content in the meeting, you’ll need to install this extension to Chrome.
- In the search, type the following and then press Enter to open the Cache folder in Finder. /Library/Application Support/GlobalMeet/Cache; On the Edit menu, click Select All or press Command-A and select all files. On the File menu, click Move to Trash or press Command-Delete. All cache files are deleted. Close the Finder window.
- Issue: My browser 'hangs' when I login to WebEx Teams from the website. Resolution: Clear your browsers cookies and cache for Cisco WebEx Teams and Cisco Webex websites. Issue: I can't launch a video call from my team space. Resolution: If the video button is 'greyed' out you may be using a Cisco WebEx Teams consumer account. All Duke trial participants (account login is [email protected]) have.
- Content deleted from your Webex Teams account appeared if the account was added again. The name of a meeting attendee would appear as the meeting name. In the Add or Remove program list, the Webex Teams version number contained an extra “1” at the end. The list of people in a space disappeared when you moved the mouse.
Issue: My browser 'hangs' when I login to WebEx Teams from the website.
Resolution: Clear your browsers cookies and cache for Cisco WebEx Teams and Cisco Webex websites.
Issue: I can't launch a video call from my team space.
Resolution: If the video button is 'greyed' out you may be using a Cisco WebEx Teams consumer account. All Duke trial participants (account login is [email protected]) have the benefit of a Duke directory and may create video calls of up to 25 participants. If you are logged into WebEx Teams with [email protected] and this issue is occurring, please open a ticket with OIT so we can resolve your issue.
Webex Teams Calendar
Issue: I am logged into WebEx Teams but I can't find my Duke colleagues in the Teams directory.
Resolution: Currently, only users who have logged in to use Teams are visible in the directory. Send your colleague an email and ask them to join you!
Issue: I can't login to Cisco WebEx Teams.
Resolution: If you are trying to login to Teams and receive an error that says, 'Can't sign in right now, Our server is having temporary issues', make sure that you are logging into Teams using a valid and active [email protected] login and password, not your email address. See image below:
Visit the WebEx Teams Known Issues site for a complete list of all current known and resolved issues.
Need more help?
Contact your local service desk, the OIT Service Desk or visit Cisco Collaboration Support.
Webex Teams Cache Leeren
I'm not able to log in to an SSO account with the Cisco Webex Meetings app for iOS.
Error: 'Navigation cancelled' when trying to log in to the Cisco Webex Meetings app for iPad.
Error: 'Navigation cancelled' when trying to log in to the Cisco Webex Meetings app for iPhone.
Error: 'Navigation cancelled' to an SSO account from an iOS device.
How do I clear the cache from the Webex app on my iOS device?
This issue may occur when your iOS device browser settings are set to block cookies.
To resolve the problem:
Webex Teams Calendar Service
- Close the Cisco Webex Meetings app.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Safari.
- Deselect Block All Cookies.
- On the same screen, tap Clear History and Website Data, and then tap on Clear History and Data.
Follow the steps below to login to an SSO account with the Cisco Webex Meetings app:
- Launch the Cisco Webex Meetings app.
- Tap the Sign In button
- In the Email field, enter the email address associated with your host account, then tap the Next button.
- Select the site URL you want to log in.
- Enter your username and password, and then login.
For screenshots and additional information on managing your iOS device browser settings, refer to the following links:
- iPhone: How to Manage Private Data Components in Safari for iPhone
- iPad: How to Delete Cache in Safari for the iPad