Winamp 1.92 Change Log. Mousewheel support (controls volume, or seeks when pressed) Saves prefs even if you shut down while winamp is running. Winamp for Windows 10. Last updated: November 01, 2020 File Size: 22.00 MB. Winamp has remained a firm favourite for many tech geeks and music lovers alike. It had appeared to lose its way for a while, as it was slow in coming forward with newer versions, which could be supported by more modern software.
PaceMaker plug-in v2.7.3 (October-2015) Copyright © PaceMaker plug-in
Winamp is a free multimedia player made by Nullsoft. It supports numerous audio and video formats It also plays streamed video audio. Winamp Download (2021 Latest) Window 10,8,7 offered by (2) 553 users. Winamp is a free multimedia player made by Nullsoft. It supports numerous audio and video formats. It also plays streamed video and audio content, both live and recorded, authored worldwide. Winamp is a feature-rich commercial digital audio editing software developed by winamp Inc. It was first released to the public in April 1993, and is similar to applications like the open source Audacity, though offering powerful features at a very reasonable cost.
PaceMaker is a plug-in for Winamp player enablingindependent control of the sound tempo, pitch and playback rate:
Tempo control speeds up or slows down themusic tempo without alteringthe music pitch (key)
Pitch control changes the music pitch (key) without affecting the tempo
Speed control changes the music playback rateaffecting both tempo and pitch, as if a record or an audiotape were played at a too high or low rate.
PaceMaker features also Vocal Removal capability tosuppress original singing voice, which is useful for karaoke andpracticing singing.
See instructions how to turnon PaceMaker plug-in in Winamp player!
Please visit the PaceMaker plug-in homepage tocheckforsoftwareupdates
A PC with a 300 Mhz processor or better. :-)
Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 operating system orcompatible.
Either Winamp or MediaMonkey media player installed in the PC. Winamp player can be downloaded for free at www.winamp.com, and MediaMonkey at www.mediamonkey.com.
What's new in version 2.7.3
- PaceMaker can now remember it's location & snap to edges of an alternative display, in systems that have more than one display
- For developers: Added control API message to get a handle for the Winamp player instance that opened PaceMaker
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.7.2
- Installer detects also MediaMonkey player, as alternative to Winamp
- Resolution to an issue that caused Winamp to stop playing the current song, if user rewinded the song for more than couple of seconds when the player was playing the final 30% of the current song (!)
- Small improvements in sound quality
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.7
Winamp 1.4.8. Apk
- Option to enlarge the PaceMaker control window size for easier visibility & control on high-resolution displays (see configuration settings for more information)
- Sound quality improvements
- Installer now support plug-in installation for MediaMonkey player (notice that memorizing tempo/pitch/speed parameters separately for each song don't work with MediaMonkey).
- Bugfix: 'memorize settings for each song' database can now treat properly also songs whose names are longer than 255 characters
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.6:
- Sound Quality improvements
- Added Alt+Key shortcuts for quick selection of Voice Cancel mode on PaceMaker window (Basic / Advanced algorithm, play only Left/Right Channel)
- Extended external message control API to allow controlling Remove Vocals feature from external programs
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.5.2:
Winamp 1.4 15 Pro Apk
- Load previously used Tempo, Pitch, Speed settings with full decimal precision upon starting the plug-in. Earlier version rounded the loaded setting to whole numbers.
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.5.1:
- Fixed skips in sound under heavy system load
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.5:
- Fixed alt+key shortcut keys
- Simplified registration information entry
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.4:
- Improvements in sound quality
- Fix for AAC audio decoder
- Plug-in Uninstaller tool
- Additions to external control API
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.3:
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Easier to use installation tool
- Windows 7 compatible installation
- Support for Windows 7 and 64bit Windows
- Adjusted processing parameters to improved soundquality
Changes in PaceMaker plug-in version 2.2:
- Added 'Play Right Channel only' and 'Play LeftChannel only' vocal removal modes to support dual-channel karaokerecords.
- Windows Vista bug fix: Moved PaceMaker settings fileand Song setting database file 'pacemaker_songparams.txt' into userapplication directory to resolve write access problem in Vista(existing song parameter database is migrated automatically when thenew version is started for the first time).
- More generic sound file support, tested with .wav,.wma, .mp3, .flac, .ogg and CD audio
- Fixed a bug that halted program at startup if thesong parameter file were corrupted.
- Fixed a crash with MediaMonkey player. PaceMakerworks with MediaMonkey player, except it can't store tempo/pitch/speedsettings for each song separately.
License & Warranty
The PaceMaker plug-in is provided 'asis' without external support or warranty for non-registeredusers. The software can be freely used and further distributedfor non-commercial purposes. Use for commercial purposes requireregistering the plug-in against small registration fee (see thesection 'Registering PaceMaker'). Registering a singlecopy of PaceMaker will authorize to use the PaceMaker plug-in forcommercial/professional use by one person in one computer at a time.
The PaceMaker software can be distributedas a part of a program collection or a publication, as far as nochanges are made to the PaceMaker software or installationpackage, and no other payment is demanded for PaceMaker plug-inexcept for reasonable delivery costs.
Use of PaceMaker plug-in module or thesource code as a part of a commercial product without author'spermission are prohibited. Please contact author for further details.
Always wear protective clothing andapproved helmet when using the software. The software may containsmall particles, so keep it out of reach of children under age offive. The author don't assume any responsibility for mental orsocial problems the software may cause.
Please feel free to contact the author inany case of confusion of these terms.